Thursday, August 24, 2017

STELLA ROSE

My dear friends its me Stella Rose.  I am trying to take my blog BACK from my sister and brudder and having just a little trouble doing that.  So I decided to let them blog just a little while longer till I got back on my feet and then WATCH OUT Stella Rose will be back.

You might be wondering why I was gone, mostly cos I have been helping my mom recuperate from the move to the country and from hers been sick wif her cough for 5 weeks.  But mom is feeling better now after she made some good life changes.  One fing she did was said GOODBYE to one of her jobs.  Now she only works 4 days a week for the attorney the job she has had for a long time.

She liked her job at the clinic but 6-7 days a week both jobs was to much cos hers is old.  And she kept getting sick, and having no time for anyfing or us and that was not right. So she made a healthy decision and we are all soooo happy.

BUTT now I am having a little problem.  A few days ago mom notice blood in my urine and after freaking out 87 times called the vet.  Well hells bells that was one torture chamber of horrors yesterday, first they drew blood, then they put a needle in my bladder (I said lots of HBO words that mags and gus say all the time) then they had to do an xray.  Then for freaks sake mom had them cut my nails and do my glands.  I will pay her back for that later.  So the xray showed a walnut sized stone in my bladder.  YOWWWEEEE!!!!!

BUTT because they are booked no surgery till next friday.  That is not good for me or mom.  So tomorrow I am going to see the bestest vet in the world, and since we have now moved closer to her, she will be our new bestest vet, and see if hers can help me get rid of this walnut faster.  Poor me, cos  I wet my mommas bed last night and did not even nose that.  I have never done that in my life.

I am on different food and taking lots of antibiotics and I am sure I will get well real fast.  But first the walnut needs to go.  We will be back on Monday to let you know what I found out.  Hugs and Love Stellie Rose

17 comments:

  1. Oh, no! We hope everything goes ok with that bladder stone! Please keep us posted -- we will keep you in our prayers!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. be jezuz stella we haz hurts for ewe...may R total lee awesum lee hero st francis watch over ewe N keep ya pain free til he can figure out how de hell ta get it outta ya ~~~~~ can st francis say hell ~~
    984 paws crossed ~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you. And we're glad your mama is going to have more pug-time! Now, you need to get that walnut to vanish. We're sending POTP that it happens SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did that walnut get in your bladder, Stella Rose??? Must be the fault of the evil treerats!!! We sure hope your bestest vet can get that walnut out asap. Kudos to your Mom for simplifying her life. Tell her to take care of herself too.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milton and Stubbs are sending POTP for you Stella, and the mom is sending hugs and calming vibes for your momma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope you get rid of that stone ASAP. Get to feeling better for you and your Mama both.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Stella we have our paws crossed that you can feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear sweet Stella, we hope the bestest vet can help you sooner. lots of prayer for you!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH NOES!!!! OH GURL! Wells, furst, YAY for your Moms, I thinks that is a very good life decision for all of you. A sick Moms isn't funs for ANYBODY! And, second....holy crap gurl! A walnut in your tiny bladders??! Oh, you must not be a happy gurl at all!
    I'm sorry, butts it sounds like the bestest vettie in the world should be able to gets you right as rain in no time. I gots my paws crossed real tight for you and your Moms bed. Sendin' tons of POTP and healin' vibes and tons and tons of AireZens!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad your mama has more time now to relax and to find some minutes fur herself without that second job ... and I hope the bestest vet can help you with removing that evil walnut immediately and you haven't to wait so long for an appointment. Hugs and crossed paws and fingers we hold your paw the whole time and we send good thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is no good, Stella Rose. We are sending you lots of AireZen and positive vibes! Keep us updated, okay.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hari OM
    OMD Stell-gal, that's no good. Here's POTP for a quicker and effective pawseejure. I am so glad to hear that mum has come to her senses a bit about running two jobs (tho' I totally understood the reasons for it at the time)... life/work balance is the perennial conundrum for us hyoomans!!! Be well wee pal, looking forward to your news. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are so sad to hear you're not feeling well. A bladder stone is no fun, that's for sure! But we're glad your Mom has cut down her work schedule. Sometimes you just have to do what's best for your own health. Sending lots of POTP and prayers to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Poor kid! I sure hope the new vet helps you super fast!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh no Stella. That is terrible. We are sending lots of prayers. Sending you love and good wishes for a successful surgery and a quick recovery

    ReplyDelete
  16. Healing magic bubbles are coming your way!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete